The Technology of AI and Machine Learning
License Plate Recognition
License plate recognition technology is used everywhere and all over the world. Our system is designed specifically for large residential complexes, where car access is carried out using an automatic barrier or sliding gates.
An association of owners of a large residential complex turned to Fideware to automate the process of entry and exit of car owners living in their complex to the internal territory.
The main tasks were the following:
- Automatic lifting of the barrier at the entrance when the car number matches the one in the database;
- Automatic exit;
- Fixing the time of entry and exit;
- Safety of cars (the barrier should not fall when a car or a person is under it);
- Notification of an employee when a car with an unknown license plate is at the barrier. Fixing the time spent by such a car before entering;
- Creation of a web interface and a mobile application for users and administrators of the system.
Our solution was improved in the field of car and people safety when closing the barrier, in addition to the existing web interface, the MVP of the mobile application was developed. In addition, we have additionally implemented recognition of special vehicles with emergency access to the territory of police, fire service, and ambulance vehicles.
Type of project
AI & Machine Learning
4 months of implementation
Business Analyst, 2 Developers,
Write to Us
Describe your project, briefly the goals that you need to achieve and the tasks that need to be solved.
Enjoy our insightful articles and step-by-step implementation guides to ensure your market success
Fideware related blog posts
One of the key functions of project management along with such as cost and time management is to set up workflow and stages of the QA process in software testing correctly.
The article contains the answers to the most popular and confusing questions concerning enterprise mobile application development.