Type of Project
API & Data Bases
9 Months of Implementation
2 Manual Testers
One of the largest mobile and internet providers in the country was already working with Fideware on the development and support of their client’s mobile application. Our QA team had close communication with the client’s back-end developers for over a year.
As a result of our successful collaboration, our client-side colleagues recommended outsourcing some of the client’s back-end testing to Fideware. After a thorough interview process, two Fideware specialists were onboarded to the customer’s team to reinforce it.
The client required expansion of their QA team with skilled specialists to accelerate the integration process of new features, carrier plans, and internal tools, and maintain close communication with BAs and developers to resolve any issues.
What was done
- Composed documentation for new integrations
- Improved current documentation and established templates for future test cases
- Conducted API testing for new features and regression testing on existing APIs
- Carried out data validation in the client’s databases
- Performed UI/UX testing on web interfaces
- Tested negative scenarios to guarantee overall system stability
Apps and tools were used
- Jira and Confluence with Test Case plugin
- Postman tool
- Oracle SQL database
- Kibana data visualization tool
- Wireshark network protocol analyzer
- Interfaces for creating and customizing mobile and internet users
- Interfaces for simulating calls and internet traffic usage.
- Wrote over 3,000 test cases
- Discovered, researched and reported over 100 issues
- Documented, tested and implemented 3 new internal interfaces
- Documented and tested over 30 new carrier plans for mobile and internet usage, in both stage and production environments
- Documented, tested and released new features, including a book store, a surveillance system, a learning platform, and a tracking system
Write to Us
Enjoy our insightful articles and step-by-step implementation guides to ensure your market success