Type of Project
CRM System + BackEnd
6 Months of Realization
Tech Lead, 2 Java Developers,
Business Analyst, DB & 2 QA Engineer
In addition to developing a mobile application for the Belarusian Federation of Aviation Sports, the development of its server part became a separate area of the project.
Stages of work:
- Pre-project survey of the enterprise;
- Preparation of requirements and terms of reference;
- Development, testing, and implementation of software products;
- Maintenance of pilot operation;
- Maintenance of software in commercial operation.
At the start of the project, the following main types of system users were identified:
- Manager or administrator (user with full access rights to all functionality of the CRM system);
- Client – consumer (without access), maybe as a physical. person, and legal. face. This type of client is described in the project, taking into account the future expansion of the catalog of services provided directly by BFAS;
- Client-dealer (no access), maybe as a physical. person, and legal. face. Category of organizations that provide services on behalf of the Federation (for example, flying clubs);
- Client – a future member of the Federation (without access, but with the right to register and the possibility of applying for membership);
- Member of the Federation with various statuses, for example, athlete, coach, chairman of the commission, etc. (access is determined based on status);
- BFAS full-time employee (employee of the sales department, accounting department, etc.) (access is determined based on job responsibilities).
Acceptance of payments on the site by bank cards was implemented.
Connecting online payment through the international payment systems Visa, MasterCard, and Belkart. The security of financial transactions is guaranteed by modern security technologies: 3D-Secure from VISA and SecureCode from MasterCard. Payment is available with a plastic card and electronic money, at any of the bank branches, cash desks, ATMs, payment terminals, in the electronic money system, through Internet banking, M-banking, Internet acquiring. Payment for goods or work, and services by creating special QR codes, their subsequent scanning either by a banking application or any other QR code scanner, but with the input of plastic card data. Possibility to accept payment by cards issued not only by Belarusian banks but also by CIS banks (Russia, Ukraine, etc.). The choice of payment acceptance method depends on the functionality of the bank that services the organization’s accounts and on the percentage of the commission of the company/bank that provides Internet acquiring.
- Development of a mobile application (Android, iOS)
- Personal account, access roles, dashboard
- Application base
- Calendar of events
- Base Documents
- The base of national records
- Integration with 1C: Accounting
- Consolidated reporting
- Conducting online voting
- Import data from the database
- Export data from Excel CSV format
- E-mail newsletter
- Document management functionality (development of a storage system, archiving, security)
- Service “request for confirmation”
- Electronic signature
- Implementation of the payment system
- Integration with external systems (sig.ma, etc.)
- Automatic recognition of passport data and adding them to the database during registration (letter recognition of passport data)
- Go to the public page of the Federation member on the website using the QR code on the membership card
- Identification and recognition of the passport and face photo (photo not from the passport) and the establishment of a new member of the Federation
- Business and system analysis
- UI design
- Microservices map design
- Development of a microservice architecture
- Website integration
- Native mobile iOS and Android clients development
- The usage of industry-standard protocol for authorization
- Payment systems integration
- Native iOS and Android apps
Write to Us
Enjoy our insightful articles and step-by-step implementation guides to ensure your market success
Fideware Related Blog Posts
The article contains the answers to thecmost popular and confusing questions concerning enterprise mobile application development.
We will tell you about one of the most important stages in the development of a mobile application, which in no case should be skipped.